Sunday 15 December 2013

One owl stamp, three designs

A favourite owl stamp

Hello everyone.


I make no apologies that on the samples I have posted today, I have used one of my favourite owl stamps that I have had for years.
 It is an old Santa Rosa stamp but I think the image is beautiful.
Below are three designs that I have done recently.
Hope you like them.





 
 
The image is just stamped and embossed and the background inked lightly.
 
I have used this stamp so many times but still think it's great.
It  has been brilliant for male and female cards, as well as Christmas cards.
 
Thank you for looking.
 
Carole
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carole, Gorgeous stamp. Very realistic. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment. It's lovely to know other crafters are reading my blog.
Best wishes
Carole