Monday 6 April 2015

Chocolate Baroque challenge




Hello everyone.
Hope you are having a gorgeous day, as we are here.


I've been inspired this week and have made three cards. Must be a record!!

I am entering this one into a Chocolate Baroque challenge as it involves using my favourite colours. The first challenge I have ever entered. so am quite excited.


 
 
I'm really in my comfort zone with this colour combination! Hope you like it.

The flowers on the base are softly coloured but unfortunately the photo hasn't shown it very well.
The main stamps are by Chocolate Baroque and the words are Hobby art.

Bye for now.
Carole

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Carole - love the colours and card design. A fabulous first challenge entry - look forward to seeing more! Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Carole. Love the colours and a gorgeous image too. hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment. It's lovely to know other crafters are reading my blog.
Best wishes
Carole