Friday 12 June 2015

Chocolate Baroque challenge



Hello again.


I am entering another card into the Chocolate Baroque challenge this month.



They are gorgeous colours and well within my comfort zone.








 
 This is the same card before being mounted onto the purple. I took the photos at different times which was a mistake as the lighting was very different
 
 I think the Sizzix embossing folder and die cut work well with this design and I was very pleased with the result. The stamp is called Song thrush and has proved very useful.
 
 I have done this design in several different colour ways, as I was going to enter last time as well and left it too late!  I'll post these next time.

Thanks for visiting and bye for now.


                                                            Carole

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Carole. Your choice of colours.... just beautiful, almost regal. Well done!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I love how you coloured everything and the purple background is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment. It's lovely to know other crafters are reading my blog.
Best wishes
Carole