Tuesday 3 November 2015

Christmas cards




Hello to anyone reading this today. Hope you are having a good day.

My first Christmas cards of the season.

 Normally, I do not think Christmas until December and then it's a frantic rush to get my cards done and sent.  But I have been doing Artcuts samples, for the Handmade Christmas fair in  Manchester, in November, so it's been a bit of a necessity!!





The shapes are great for cards and they can be a gift too, to hang on the tree.

The papers are gorgeous hand printed Japanese papers and are lovely to use.
More to follow, when I can find the photos!!

Bye for now and thank you for looking.

                                                                             Carole




2 comments:

  1. Hi Carole, we are still here probably until end of November! Two gorgeous cards and you should enter them into our Winter Wonderland challenge, It ends on Thursday at 5pm, It's anything goes challenge. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Carole and I know how even more gorgeous your makes are in real life. I love that these are also a gift for the tree, such a clever idea! See you soon, looking forward to Thursday and a four to five hour chin wag :-D! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment. It's lovely to know other crafters are reading my blog.
Best wishes
Carole