Wednesday 1 November 2017




Laurel Burch Card

Hello, hope you are all well.
This is just a quick posting to show you another Laurel Burch card .

Not one that I have made, but a gorgeous card that I received for my birthday recently,
from a very good friend who is also a Laurel Burch fan.







Chris  really makes her colouring come alive and this is no exception.
This is a great stamp that Chris used, mind you, there are not many of the Laurel Burch designs that I don't like !
Many of my Christmas cards will be featuring a gorgeous Christmas cat stamp.

Must get some colouring lessons.  Love it :) .


                                                           Bye for now
                                                                Carole
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to comment. It's lovely to know other crafters are reading my blog.
Best wishes
Carole