Sunday 15 April 2018

Chocolate Baroque 15 minute cards - Tall Trees and Floral Harmony





Hello everyone.
Today I have two  cards to show you, using the Tall Trees stamp set and Floral Harmony. They will both take about 15 minutes to make.

Tall Trees




I had a background piece in my stash made with Worn Lipstick and Weathered Wood inks. I really like the bright pink with the grey. Very moody.

I stamped the tree and verse with black Versafine
The Distress ink background uses the same colours, with the leaf over-stamped in the red.


Floral Harmony

What a great stamp this is. It looks good whichever way around it is put and I like that, as it looks slightly different each time. This is a clean, crisp card that can be used for any occasion.





I have stamped the image onto a 21cm x 10.5cm. piece of card and embossed it. Then I cut  around the tips of the left hand leaf, so that the ribbon can be tucked under the edge, as it is wrapped around.

The image is coloured with Brushos, giving a lovely vibrant look. This takes very little time as the colour stays contained within the embossed areas.

Mount onto a coordinated card base.
Any message can be added to this card.

Hope you have enjoyed seeing my cards and happy crafting.
Carole

1 comment:

  1. Two lovely cards Carols. Hope you are keeping well. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment. It's lovely to know other crafters are reading my blog.
Best wishes
Carole