Wednesday 27 May 2020

Chocolate Baroque Guest designer post 3 - Notice board





Hello everyone.

This is my last project for this GDT session.  Hope you like the idea.



I have found this item very useful in my household, for leaving quick messages for my husband and vice versa.

Stamps used: Mellow fruitfulness and Autumn Poppy.
Distress inks,  Versafine, laminator, Whiteboard pen.
 B
 
 


 
I coloured my backgrounds with different yellows, oranges and red, then spritzed it so the colours bled and left a speckled pattern.
 
The top section was stamped with black and clear embossed to give it more depth.
Some areas were then coloured with water colour pencils and highlighted with a white pen.
I then cut it to the required size and trimmed the other two sheets similarly.
 
These were then over stamped with the various designs on the sheet  with smokey grey Versafine. If you want it bolder then use black.
 
Once completed, they were laminated too.  I used my old Cropodile to put the rings on and joined them all together with wire loops.
You could tie them together with fine ribbon , which would look pretty too.
I didn't have any jump rings big enough , so I wrapped my wire around the handle of a paint brush, to make oval jump rings.
The back of the sheets were decorated too.
 
 
You can write on this with the whiteboard pen and then rub it off easily when finished with the message.
 
Hope you have enjoyed my projects as much as I enjoy looking at what you are all making and happy crafting.
 
Stay safe
 
Carole
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to comment. It's lovely to know other crafters are reading my blog.
Best wishes
Carole