Tuesday 17 November 2020


 


Hello.  

 I've been having a bit of bother on my computer with the new Blogger format!!!
It's driving me mad. with the other interface I could do a post in a short time, not now!! Anyhow I'm hoping it is sorted now and hopefully I know what I'm doing. Fortunately I have a very patient, experienced computer literate husband, who has sorted it. I HOPE!

More samples from the Hochanda programme.
Hope you like.





I like this stamp, it is very versatile. Same one as in my last post.




That's all for now.

Chocolate Baroque will be on Hochanda again in the first week of December.
Hope you can view or record the programme.

Bye for now and happy crafting.
Hope you all keep safe.
Carole  😊😊



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards Carole. All beautiful images and designs. Will find that on Hochanda
    and set it to record.
    Like you, I dislike this new format and it drives me mad!! Also no spelling button.
    Take care and stay safe. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment. It's lovely to know other crafters are reading my blog.
Best wishes
Carole