Tuesday 25 October 2016

Heart coaster



Hello and welcome to my blog.

As a follow up to my last challenge post, I thought you may like to see some other variations of the mug coasters that I have made with the Artcuts 15cm. hearts. They are great to stamp onto.

So below are some variations I have made for family members, who, having seen mine, requested that I make them one too.

The first one uses the huge butterfly in the same set I used for the challenge (Patchwork Butterfly).
You can personalize them too. (Hobby Art alphabet stamps)


 


I did various owl versions with a Stampendous stamp called Pen Pattern Owl,  as seen below.




 
The final one was for my daughter's birthday. I like this image, it is an Indigo Blu stamp and is great  for teenagers and young women.
The words are from a Tim Holtz  Idea-ology book called Small talk. The words just pop out of the book and are great for sticking onto different projects.
 
 


The Impression Obsession cover a card stamps are great to use too, as you can stamp over the entire heart in one go.

This is such an easy project and makes a lovely gift. The recipient may even decide to hang it up as a decoration , if they can't bear to put their cup on it!

Hope you have a go at this simple project.
Bye for now and thanks for your visit, it's much appreciated.

                                                                      Carole

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous work Carole, beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Carole, so pretty. Love the colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment. It's lovely to know other crafters are reading my blog.
Best wishes
Carole