Sunday 21 April 2013

Calendar Front Page


Hello.

Hope you are enjoying some beautiful weather, like we have been.
It's lovely at the moment with a gorgeous blue sky and bright sunshine. Really cheers me up. Great.
Our magnolia tree is just coming into bud so I'm hoping the temperature doesn't plummet again to spoil it!

Anyhow, back to crafting.
I almost forgot to show you the front cover of my calendar.

This is my favourite part and I tend to have it showing most of the time, which does rather defeat the object of the other pages!



 I really like metal sheet , stamping and embossing it.  It is a great product to work with.
This was made from some strips left over from another project. They have been embossed with various Sizzix embossing folders, coloured with acrylic paint and scuffed. The flowers were embossed with a Tando mask.



Most of the products used in the calendar can be bought from The Craft Barn, which has recently moved to Priory Farm at South Nutfield.  It is still in a barn but a modern, converted one. It is bright and airy and 'stuffed' with lots of crafting goodies.
 Why not pay a visit and enjoy!

Thanks for visiting.
Bye for now.

Carole
                      

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carole, A stunning piece of work. Love your attention to detail. Hugs, Carol S.xx
    You have word verfication on your comments, it makes it difficult to read. Turn off in settings.x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment. It's lovely to know other crafters are reading my blog.
Best wishes
Carole