Monday 1 April 2013

More calendar pages

  
Hello again.
 Hope you all had a good Easter. I have three more calendar pages for you today.

April
 I have used the beautiful IndigoBlu stamp called Collecting flowers for this page. I thought this stamp was so detailed that I didn't want to give it too much colour so I only coloured the edges when I die cut the frame around it. The die cut fits inside the embossed shape perfectly. It was embossed with coredination card and scuffed. I have used Peacock distress ink to colour the edges.
The frame and embossing folder are both made by Sizzix.
                                                               


   May

This picture was on a beautiful Graphic 45 paper called Birdsong - Jasmine Dream.
 It had lovely Japanese illustrations. All the papers in this series were oriental style designs.
 
The base card was embossed with a Sizzix texture fades embossing folder called Winter berries, and scuffed.  This is a really useful design as it can be used any way round. It comes with the Brush poinsettia, so is great for Christmas cards as well.
 The Memory Box corner die and butterfly, were cut from gold Mirri card.   
 

                                                              
 

June

Roses for June. The background was an Impression Obsession cover a card stamp - roses, which was stamped with VersaFine and brushed over with pigment powder. This gives a lovely soft background with a shimmer. The main rose was a Kanban rose, coloured with metallic paint.


 
 


 I did a couple of pages for this month as I couldn't decide which I preferred.

That's all for now.
Thanks for visiting.
 Carole
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to comment. It's lovely to know other crafters are reading my blog.
Best wishes
Carole