Monday 8 April 2013

July, August, September

 
Three more calendar pages. 
 
 One product I do like to work with is metal sheet, so I had to include a page in my calendar with metal on it.
 
 



July: The  Paper Artsy sunflower was stamped and embossed onto metal sheet. It was coloured with alcohol inks and cut out. The flourish is a Tim Holtz die cut. They are mounted onto an embossed piece of Coredination card, which has been scuffed. (Crafts Too folder)
 
 

 August: One of my favourite pages. I.O. Cover a card stamp - Paisley. Crafty Individuals Peacock. Memory Box flowers and Marianne D flourish. I really like the VersaFine Majestic blue inkpad I used. It is a lovely vibrant colour.



September : This page was fun to make as I used various products and techniques.    The Dreamweaver scarecrow is cute and worked well for September. It is standing on a background made with a variety of leaf masks and Distress ink colours. The border is a Memory Box die cut, on the top sample, with a Martha Stewart punch pelmet.  The bottom sample has Spellbinder D- Lites Cattails , that look like corn stalks. Worked well with the scarecrow.
 
 
After I had photographed my pages I found I had a stamp by Hobby Art, with a lovely quote by Anne Bronte. It says "A light wind swept over the corn and all nature laughed in the sunshine." It was just the right size to put in the top left-hand corner of the page and  it worked beautifully.
 
Thanks for visiting.
 
Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to comment. It's lovely to know other crafters are reading my blog.
Best wishes
Carole