Monday 27 July 2015

Crafty individuals challenge-Face Value



Hello to anyone reading this.

I've been a bit slow in posting anything recently. Seem to have so many things churning around in my mind, so can't concentrate on actually getting anything finished!

But... I have actually managed to do a couple of challenges this month, very unusual for me.
I just hope I  get them in before the deadline!




The first is the Crafty Individuals Face Value challenge, and I am submitting the card below.



 
 
I think this image is so pretty and it is one of the first stamps I purchased from this company.
I have stamped it first and then embossed it with a Sizzix heart folder, swiped over with  Victorian velvet distress ink.
 
The other embossed panel is a Tim Holtz border, again swiped over with the distress ink, before embossing.
I like the effect this technique gives to the background.
 
The little flowers are also Crafty Individuals, a freebie I was kindly sent with my last order. They are very pretty and very detailed.
 
Hope you are having a good day and bye for now.
Carole
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. A very pretty and delicate card! Love this great stamp too, although I don't have it.. (at least not yet, I envy you!..:) Thank you for joining in the Crafty Individuals Faces challenge this month Carole.
    Hugs, Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very pretty card Carole - love the stamping, the heart and the flowers! Thanks for joining in the Crafty Individuals challenge for July. Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty elegant card thanks for joining us at Crafty Individuals
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Carole. Love how you stamped the image and then embossed the heart. A really clever idea. Beautiful complimentary embellishments. Thank you for playing along with the Crafty Individuals Face Value Challenge.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment. It's lovely to know other crafters are reading my blog.
Best wishes
Carole