Tuesday 6 June 2017

Chocolate Baroque Challenge 35 - Purple and green

 
 


Hello everyone.
Hope your day is a little better than it is here at the moment. Mind you, it's a good day for            
    crafting! :)

I've been attempting to tidy and sort my craft stuff so that my daughter can get into the room to sleep.
This is by no means an easy task ,although I have found a number of things I had forgotten I had, which is always exciting!
I also found a number of projects I had started, one being a beautiful butterfly that just happened to be the right colours for the challenge.
This inspired me to put in another entry,
as it is the end of an era and the last challenge that Chocolate Baroque are doing at the moment.

 
So here are the gorgeous colours again and my second card.
 

 
 
Products I have used: Stamps from
Patchwork Butterflies
Floral Weave and words from Fantastic Florals
Distress inks, Versamagic and Brilliance.
Mica powders
 
Have a good day and thanks for visiting.
Bye for now
Carole
 

6 comments:

  1. Gorgous card, love the flowers on the back and the fab butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love the texture on the butterfly. Thank you for joining in with the Chocolate Baroque challenge and good luck. Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card Carole. That gorgeous Butterfly looks just perfect sitting on your lovely background. Happy crafting, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Carole, the background stamp is perfect for the butterfly. Thanks so much for your entry into the Chocolate Baroque Challenge, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Carole, gorgeous background. It's got a lovely dreamy quality. Thanks so much for joining us at Chocolate Baroque Challenge this time
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another lovely project - beautiful. Thank you again for supporting the Chocolate Baroque Challenge x.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment. It's lovely to know other crafters are reading my blog.
Best wishes
Carole