Wednesday 21 April 2021

Chocolate Baroque GDT post 2 - 2021

 

Gentle Butterflies


Hello again.

For my second GDT post I have used The Floral clock stamp, with my favourite colours. Very difficult sometimes to get out of my comfort zone with colours, although it does happen occasionally.




Stamps used:- Floral clock

                      Harebell Butterfly

                      Words from  Parsley Clock    

25cm. Frame which I had in my stash, just the right size!

The background is done with Distress inks and spritzed. I love the unpredictability of the backgrounds you get with this technique.

Floral clock was then over stamped in black and several spare butterflies stamped onto card scraps and cut out.

When this was dry it was mounted onto a piece of black card with a thin border, 

The other harebells from Harebell Butterfly were then over stamped across the bottom and lightly coloured. 

The saying is very poignant to me recently and I feel it goes well with the soft blues.


 



Hope you have enjoyed my project and I shall be back with my final sample next week.

Stay safe everyone and happy crafting.
Carole 


1 comment:

  1. Wow!!!! Carole this is stunning! A beautiful scene with the butterflies and flowers. Hope you are keeping well. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment. It's lovely to know other crafters are reading my blog.
Best wishes
Carole