Friday 10 June 2016

Chocoalte Baroque challenge 23



Hello.


I've  been having fun this week doing another challenge with these gorgeous colours.



Current Challenge


It has, however, taken me ages, due to a lot of faffing about, to get the layout to my satisfaction.
Always the way with me!! Anyhow, this is the card I am submitting.








I have used the beautiful lady from the Mackintosh Beauty set again, the background on her dress is the Baroque Orchid stamp.
The card  background  is clear embossed on white, using the dress design of the Butterfly Dress stamp.  This is brilliant for backgrounds, when the bodice is masked off.

The card is made with a mixture of Distress inks, VersaMagic and Brilliance. Blueprint sketch, Peacock feathers, Aloe Vera and Brilliance Pearlescent purple.

                                                                    Happy crafting
                                                                          Carole

6 comments:

  1. A lovely card Carole, beautiful mixture of stamps, and a gorgeous background. Thanks for your entry into the Chocolate Baroque Challenge, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card Carole, I love the background, it really makes the main image "pop" . Thank you for joining in Chocolate Baroque colour challenge, good luck, Zoe DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Carol, beautifully designed, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Carole. The background is brilliant and a beautiful image.
    We are doing well up here and loving being ten minutes from a gorgeous sandy beach. We have just had a week of glorious sunshine and not a cloud in the sky, until today. Have a friend coming up from EG for her 2nd visit on Sunday week. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Carole. Great stamping and colouring. I love the layout and background too. It can take me forever to do layouts too. I have all the elements done and then can spend hours messing about with ribbons, flowers, gems etc. until I am happy - tee hee. Good luck with the Chocolate Baroque Challenge, Anne x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's full of feminine energy! I love that tender feeling of life from the card.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment. It's lovely to know other crafters are reading my blog.
Best wishes
Carole