Wednesday 1 June 2016

Craft room plaque






Hello again.
This is just a quick post to show you a plaque that I decorated recently.






Artcuts have several different craft plaques that you can decorate to fit in with  your colour scheme and I think they would make a lovely gift for a crafting friend too.
I used some of the beautiful Chiyogami paper and coordinated the ink pads to stamp a design.




The plaques can also be personalized, like the one below.


                               

You can also get one saying My Craft Space, for anyone who doesn't have a dedicated room.
I don't really have a room that is just my craft space, but it sounds grand!!

Wherever you are crafting, hope you are having an enjoyable time.
                                                                     Bye for now.
                                                                          Carole


1 comment:

  1. Lovely plaques Carole. Colours are gorgeous. I have a couple but not had time to do them. Still loving it up here. Have 3 markets to do this month, so rather busy. Still find time to pop to the beach! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment. It's lovely to know other crafters are reading my blog.
Best wishes
Carole