Wednesday 15 June 2022

A selection of stamps


Hello again.

This is my  second contribution for this month for the Chocolate Baroque GDT slot. It has a bit of a retro feel to it. I have used 'worker stamps' from a variety of stamp sets to do a grid pattern. This involved a lot of masking as I decided where the stamps were going. It is stamped with sepia Versafine. The grid evolved as I went along and each section was lightly drawn around as I went. The grid could be drawn out first and the stamped areas masked and stamped. This would probably be easier to build up.

I decided to add a touch of colour with the butterflies and mounted it onto the dark blue, as I like blue and brown together.




Very different looking cards emerge if you alter the grid pattern and change the colours. I have enjoyed using this technique and it is a good way to use some of the smaller stamps which are very pretty and often only used for backgrounds.


Hope you have enjoyed my card and I will be back again ,next week with my final sample for this session.

Many thanks for looking. 

Happy crafting

Carole 😊



No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to comment. It's lovely to know other crafters are reading my blog.
Best wishes
Carole