Wednesday 22 June 2022


Canary Bird Rose



Hello fellow crafters.

My final contribution for this month, for the Chocolate Baroque GDT slot, uses the very pretty Canary Bird Rose stamp.

It is stamped and then I cut  an oval around it. Half of this was cut away.

The flower was coloured with water colour pencils and Distress inks.

The background uses an embossing folder covered with VersaMark  and then put through the embossing machine .Then pearlescent powders were brushed over to reveal the design. This is a lovely method which I haven't used for ages.

This was then sprayed with cheap hairspray to seal it.

The message is from the  Folk Art Garden set.

Hope you have enjoyed the samples I have shown you.

Please visit my  Pinterest board to see other Chocolate Baroque samples that I have made.

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/carolecann/_saved/





Many thanks for visiting.

Happy crafting until next time.

Carole😍

                                                                                                                                      
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to comment. It's lovely to know other crafters are reading my blog.
Best wishes
Carole