Wednesday 8 June 2022

Bird Cage Collage

 

Hello everyone.

 I am pleased to be doing another GDT slot for Chocolate Baroque and will have three projects for you over the next three weeks, using some of the older stamps. Hope you enjoy looking at them.

My first sample uses  Bird Cage  Collage , a lovely stamp which is very versatile and much used.

You will find some other samples below.







I have stamped onto black card with VersaMark ink and embossed with silver powder, then coloured the image with pearlescent paints. The left hand edge has been cut away around the cages.

The edging uses one of the Floral Edges stamps and again is stamped with VersaMark and silver pearlescent powder brushed over. I sealed this with a quick spritz of cheap hair spray.

The words are from the Loving Sentiments set.


The samples following are a variation, using the same Bird Cage stamp.









  I hope you like this stamp as I have had fun using it again. 

Thanks for visiting and hope to see you again next week.

Happy crafting

Carole


No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to comment. It's lovely to know other crafters are reading my blog.
Best wishes
Carole